- This event has passed.
[CONFERENCE] The Adobe eLearning Experience – Sydney
July 18 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The Adobe eLearning Experience – Sydney
presented by Adobe & Learning Plan
Date: Tuesday 18th July 2017
Venue: Adobe Systems Pty. Ltd.
Tower 2, Level 27, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney
This event is complimentary and afternoon tea and post-event networking drinks will be provided.
Hear the latest on learning trends with Adobe and Learning Plan to drive greater business performance from your organisation’s learning initiatives.
Leaders, take the opportunity to join other strategic heads to discuss the trends, opportunities and challenges of the modern workplace.
L&D professionals, explore the latest learning technologies with our experts. Experience the tools that underpin modern workplace learning experiences.
- Keynote ‘The Evolution of Workplace Learning’ by David Swaddle, Australian Institute of Training & Development’s Learning Professional Year
- Learning Leaders strategic roundtable discussion
- Explore the latest learning technology approaches for creating outstanding learning experiences from end-to-end
- See what’s new in the 2017 release of Adobe Captivate and Adobe’s other industry leading learning technology
- Networking drinks with industry peers at the conclusion of the event
Who Should Attend:
- Heads of Learning and Organisational Development
- Learning & Development Managers
- Lead Instructional Designers and Developers
- Learning & Development professionals
- HR professionals
* Please note that due to the popularity of these events and the limited spaces available not all registrants will be able to attend. All registrations are subject to approval by Learning Plan.
Questions? Contact us:
Australia: 1300 415 343
International: +61 1300 415 343