- This event has passed.
[WEBINAR] Creating an interactive mobile simulation in Adobe Captivate
September 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
When: Tuesday, September 26th
11 am (AEST) / 1 pm (NZ)
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to create an interactive mobile simulation from a mobile phone.
Normally, to create a mobile simulation you would need to take individual screen shots on the phone, export these images from the phone to your computer, import them to Adobe Captivate and build the slides.
With the method you’ll discover in this webinar, you can use Adobe Captivate to create an interactive simulation from a phone in the same way that you’d create a desktop system simulation.
- Create simulations of mobile apps and systems
- Efficient development workflow
- Output works on Desktop as well as mobile devices
Who should attend:
- eLearning specialists needing to create mobile system and app training
- App developers wanting to share interactive prototypes for testing
- Technical trainers needing to create demos or simulations of mobile platforms