2017 – Year in Review.
2017 was an exciting year at Learning Plan. Some of the highlights for us were:
- Our exclusive partnership with Adobe to offer training and licenses for Adobe Captivate. Learning Plan are able to bring substantial expertise to the relationship – in developing responsive digital learning with Adobe Captivate – and we’re delighted to be able to share that expertise as a certified Adobe partner.
- To announce our partnership, we held four main roadshow events (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland), attended by more than 300 people. We presented on the evolution of workplace learning and the capabilities of the Adobe learning suite, particularly Adobe Captivate 2017.
- We continued to partner with our good friend Trent Rosen and PSK Performance on Fishbowl Discussions held around Australia and are delighted to continue our involvement again this year.
- Our team and clients were recognised with a record 10 LearnX Impact awards, the most ever awarded to a company in a single year. We’ve always felt privileged to partner with a wide variety of clients on learning projects and it was fantastic to be recognised across the industry in this way.
- We’ve added to our team: two incredible graphic designers and multimedia producers, two learning consultants and another senior learning designer with a wealth of experience in employee experience journey mapping and digital learning. We’ve also had our first ever intern join the team, who was also kind enough to pose for the webinar announcement image below!
So now on to 2018! Looking forward to working together.