Event Agenda: The Adobe eLearning Experience
The Adobe eLearning Experience will be headlined by the opening keynote ‘The Evolution of Workplace Learning: Ecosystems, Tools and Strategy’ by Peter Napier, Senior Consultant/Learning Design Manager, Learning Plan. Delegates will then have the option to participate in one of two concurrent tracks:
Track 1 – Hands on with Adobe Learning Solutions
Explore the latest learning technology approaches for creating outstanding learning experiences from end-to-end. Discover the latest innovations in the all new 2017 release of Adobe Captivate and take a deeper dive into Adobe’s learning ecosystem that helps companies deliver learning that works across the entire blend. Meet with other learning professionals, industry peers and the Learning Plan team.
Track 2 – Learning Leaders Roundtable
Learning leaders have the opportunity to participate in a roundtable discussion with other learning heads. Connect with your local peers and explore strategic approaches to create engaging experiences and learning cultures within your organisations.
Whilst our sessions feature plenty to quench your learning thirst, some of the key topics include:
- L&D Strategy: alignment before ROI
- Learning Campaigns: make the unimaginable possible
- Mobile first and responsive eLearning design and delivery
- Increase impact with Virtual Classrooms
- Instructional design for better learning experiences
- Tools & ecosystems to enhance performance
Peter is a passionate and accomplished learning professional who has extensive experience leading teams within and consulting to many of Australia’s leading organisations.
One of only three Adobe Certified Captivate Experts and Instructors in Australia, John utilises his in-depth knowledge of Adobe Captivate together with his wealth of instructional design and facilitation experience to help organisations create better eLearning.
How to Register:
To register* select your city from the list below:
- Melbourne – Thursday 13th July
- Sydney – Tuesday 18th July
- Canberra – Tuesday 25th July
- Brisbane – Thursday 17th August
- Auckland – Thursday 31st August
* Please note that due to the popularity of these events and the limited spaces available not all registrants will be able to attend. All registrations are subject to approval by Learning Plan.
Questions? Contact us:
Australia: 1300 415 343
International: +61 1300 415 343